Active Commerce 3.3 is now available from the downloads section of our website. If you do not have access credentials for our downloads area, please submit a ticket. Note these are different credentials than you may have for the Help Center.
- Customer Address Books - Customers can now save and maintain any number of addresses, which can be used during checkout for shipping and billing. Reduce friction for your return customers!
- Persistent Shopping Carts - The open-source example has been enhanced and integrated into a fully supported plugin. Anonymous customers can retain their cart across visits, and known customers can retrieve their existing carts upon logging in.
- Avalara AvaTax Plugin - This popular service greatly simplifies sales tax calculation and reporting, especially for Active Commerce customers with tax nexus in multiple jurisdictions. We highly recommend AvaTax for Active Commerce customers to simplify management of your sales tax requirements.
- Multiple Payment Support - Our payment and order processing logic now supports multiple payments on a cart, allowing for integration of custom or 3rd party gift card and loyalty point systems. An example gift card implementation has also been provided on our GitHub.
- Configurable Product Sorting - Sorting options on product lists are now dynamic, and can be configured independently on each category. Any index field can be used, or custom sorting logic can be implemented.
- Google Universal Analytics - A much-requested upgrade to our built-in Google Analytics support!
- Moneris Payment Gateway - A new payment gateway plugin requested by Active Commerce customers.
- Support for Coveo for Sitecore 4.0 - Compatibility with the latest Coveo v4 with cloud option.
Read the full release and upgrade notes for more details on this great update!